Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Turds squared - John Howard and Ian Pilmer


www.news.com.au
CLIMATE sceptic Professor Ian Plimer is arming children with 101 questions for teachers, in his new book How to Get Expelled from School.
I heard this on the radio this morning. What a pair of turds (Ex Prime Minister John Howard was there too). Luckily it will be their kids, not mine, living in the world they create.
I've said it before and I no doubt will say it again, science is as flawed as every human endeavor.
However, climate change is not about science, it is about taking a huge risk with the only planet we have.

Your turn breeders, do you really want to fuck up the only place your kids have to live?

I don't care, I'll be dead before the shit really hits the fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
Your comments will be posted after erview by our moderators.
David