Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Participants Needed - CF survey


[Forwarded message]
My name is Philippa Scott and I am completing my honours year in psychology through Charles Sturt University. I am conducting research with people who are making a decision not to have children. I’m using interviews to explore the experiences of people (both male and female) who have made a choice to not have children (whether biologically, adopted or via any other pathways) and live in rural New South Wales.
If you are making the choice not to have children, are over 18 years of age (male or female) and live in country New South Wales, I would be grateful if you would consider volunteering to participate in this study. All your information would be kept anonymous. I am really interested in listening to your experiences and am open to hearing anything you have to say concerning your choice.
I am happy to meet with anyone interested at a time and place most suitable to you.
Feel free to contact me on 0401166990 or at philippascott12@gmail.com for more information. You can also pass this onto to anyone you think may be interested!
Thank you for your time.
If you have any complaints or concerns about this research contact:

The Secretary
School of Psychology Ethics Committee
Charles Sturt University
Panorama Avenue
Bathurst NSW 2795

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
Your comments will be posted after erview by our moderators.
David