Monday, May 30, 2016

Don't worry, we are still here...kind of...

Hi all,

It has been ages since I posted to this page so I thought I'd better do something to move the last sweary and aggressive sounding post down a bit :-)

As with much of the world, we are now doing most of our posting and interactions on Facebook.

We are nearly at 4000 likes, and that is "organic" likes. We have bought any fake likes or anything daft like that.

Real people really liking it.

I think that is great.


This page will remain as the primary source of archived articles and links. So feel free to browse through as well as "Like" our Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
Your comments will be posted after erview by our moderators.
David